Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All four district winners ... first-round losers

Featured Replies

I see that in the 15th Region, all four district winners lost their first-round games in the regional tournament. This happened in the 1st Region in 2004.

 

I know that two years ago, a lot of us in the west were wondering if it had ever happened in Kentucky. That is my question to the BGP masses ... has it ever occurred in your region?

I dunno but something just doesnt sound right about all #1's loosing???

Must be a very close region.

You're correct that it happened in the 1st in 2004. Carlisle Co. ended up winning that region.

 

It has not happened in the 9th...at least not that I know of.

I see that in the 15th Region, all four district winners lost their first-round games in the regional tournament. This happened in the 1st Region in 2004.

 

I know that two years ago, a lot of us in the west were wondering if it had ever happened in Kentucky. That is my question to the BGP masses ... has it ever occurred in your region?

 

 

Yes, it happened in the 15th... ;):p :jump:

Who were the teams that lost??

 

57th Champ-Paintsville

58th Champ-Prestonsburg

59th Champ-Pikeville

60th Champ-Pike Central

57th Champ-Paintsville beaten by 59th runner-up Shelby Valley

58th Champ-Prestonsburg beaten by 60th runner-up Belfry

59th Champ-Pikeville beaten by 57th runner-up Johnson Central

60th Champ-Pike Central beaten by 58th runner-up Betsy Layne

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.