Seventh Region day one

St. X 55, Moore 43

Ballard 66, Eastern 50

Male 60, Trinity 42

Jeffersontown 69, Fern Creek 61

I didn't see but a minute or so of the X-Moore game but had reports. I thought J'town looked like the best team tonight. They are balanced and beat a pretty good Fern Creek team.

Male and Trinity went scoreless for the first seven minutes of the game - yes 0-0 - and Male lead by almost 20 at one point but Trinity came back and took the lead only to fall in the end.

Ballard is really playing well now!

Male 60, Trinity 42

Male and Trinity went scoreless for the first seven minutes of the game - yes 0-0 - and Male lead by almost 20 at one point but Trinity came back and took the lead only to fall in the end.

:creepy: :sleep:

St. X 55, Moore 43

Ballard 66, Eastern 50

Male 60, Trinity 42

Jeffersontown 69, Fern Creek 61

I didn't see but a minute or so of the X-Moore game but had reports. I thought J'town looked like the best team tonight. They are balanced and beat a pretty good Fern Creek team.

Ballard is really playing well now!

Kind of surprised at Ballard's margin of victory. Guess they're peaking at just the right time, while Eastern peaked way too early.

I'm still liking Male to pull it off.