Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Cooper for real?

Featured Replies

I have to get better at checking what forum these threads are in. I keep pulling up soccer threads thinking it is a football thread.

I have to get better at checking what forum these threads are in. I keep pulling up soccer threads thinking it is a football thread.

 

It is your subconscious taking over... it is directing you to the "real" futbal. :)

For what it's worth, I think these two teams are very similar when it comes to their potent offense and goalies. I do not think there is anyone that disputes that these are probably the two strongest offenses in NKY, I also feel that they both have top-notch goalies.

 

When these two play I think the better team on that day will be the one that has their defense step up and contain the other squad, I do not foresee a repeat of last years 6-6 afair.

 

 

Objectively......it depends on what you consider the "offense." They each have a forward with better known names and going D1......so looking at forwards only.....no arguing there.....

 

However....."offense" in my opinion, includes the mids and also the attacking defenders......

 

Taking all of that into consideration, I definitely "dispute."

Objectively......it depends on what you consider the "offense." They each have a forward with better known names and going D1......so looking at forwards only.....no arguing there.....

 

However....."offense" in my opinion, includes the mids and also the attacking defenders......

 

Taking all of that into consideration, I definitely "dispute."

They may not get much from defenders scoring wise, but I would certainly consider O'Brien and Snow to be legitimate and consistent threats from the midfield. With 5 players with at least 2 goals through 6 games, some of the younger or lesser known players have proven to be reliable opportunistic scorers.

Red...I understand....again, hard to look at numbers without taking a look at schedules.....and no disparaging O and S .......but the statement was best "offense" and to me that means top to bottom.....so considering ALL midfield and attacking defense AND forwards.......

 

....again, I do not agree with the statement.

Will Scott Co qualify as a good downstate team?

 

They're alright, but IMO not a good measure. North and South Oldham would be a good test. Both have good team speed and possess the ball well.

Red...I understand....again, hard to look at numbers without taking a look at schedules.....and no disparaging O and S .......but the statement was best "offense" and to me that means top to bottom.....so considering ALL midfield and attacking defense AND forwards.......

 

....again, I do not agree with the statement.

 

No offense taken and you are entitled to that opinion

Objectively......it depends on what you consider the "offense." They each have a forward with better known names and going D1......so looking at forwards only.....no arguing there.....

 

However....."offense" in my opinion, includes the mids and also the attacking defenders......

 

Taking all of that into consideration, I definitely "dispute."

 

I see what your saying OTB84, and do not disagree. I think this is a hard one to quantify and even more difficult to compare teams against other teams. I say this because not every team is playing the same formations, much less playing the same style. On top of this, I think that many of the boys in HS are not playing their "natural positions", this in itself leads to some very interesting formations and styles of play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.