Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Cooper for real?

Featured Replies

After starting off the season 6-0, do you think they are here to stay? How do you think this will do in district play? Could they do well rest of the season?

Yes, I have said since the beginning of the year that they are in the top echelon because of their scoring punch. With that said, I'd like to see them play a top flight opponent (GCL team or a good downstate team) to see what they do.

Yes, I have said since the beginning of the year that they are in the top echelon because of their scoring punch. With that said, I'd like to see them play a top flight opponent (GCL team or a good downstate team) to see what they do.

 

Will Scott Co qualify as a good downstate team?

Cooper has recently played NCC and Highlands and recorded a shutout against both teams and they seem to have a good defense that has kept them in close games as well as a dangerous offense.

The same highlands that is 0-6-2 with loses to SK and Brossart

 

Sorry Birds......just pointing out that Raise the bar to be measured against and even losses can be good.

I will say that in even close games where their defense has kept them in it, you never got the feeling that the big goal wasn't coming sooner or later. These are the types of games they couldn't pullout in seasons past.

The same highlands that is 0-6-2 with loses to SK and Brossart

 

Sorry Birds......just pointing out that Raise the bar to be measured against and even losses can be good.

 

Not sure that their record is indicative of what type of team they are, according to the latest Maher Rankings they had the highest Schedule Strength in the state.

I will say that in even close games where their defense has kept them in it, you never got the feeling that the big goal wasn't coming sooner or later. These are the types of games they couldn't pullout in seasons past.

 

Agreed, both the Dixie and Highland wins were your typical grind it out until someone makes a play late in the match to secure a win.

....and yes.....I honestly think the Jags are the second best team in NKY

How do you compare Cooper with Scott. I have yet to see Cooper play in a game situation this year but I know with Snow, Ross, and O'brien, they have a strong offense. How would you compare this to Morgan, Schnieder, and Treadway, as well as the rest of the team, with Seay in goal ( arguably top goalie in NKY ) and the rest of the team.

I would just like to hear someone's opinion on this.

Sef...I understand your question and mean no disrespect....Eagles are the other team up top......IMHO

 

as of right now, there is only one common opponent......HHS. Scott tied them, Cooper beat them.

 

At this point, if the reports I have heard are true, Cooper is healthier and is more disciplined......

 

But the Eagles and Jags are very close and we shall see when they play each other........

I think Scott and Cooper are very comparable. Logan Williams in goal for Cooper is outstanding. He may be the best GK I've seen this year. Cooper's defense does a nice job clogging things up from about 25 on in.

How do you compare Cooper with Scott. I have yet to see Cooper play in a game situation this year but I know with Snow, Ross, and O'brien, they have a strong offense. How would you compare this to Morgan, Schnieder, and Treadway, as well as the rest of the team, with Seay in goal ( arguably top goalie in NKY ) and the rest of the team.

I would just like to hear someone's opinion on this.

 

For what it's worth, I think these two teams are very similar when it comes to their potent offense and goalies. I do not think there is anyone that disputes that these are probably the two strongest offenses in NKY, I also feel that they both have top-notch goalies.

 

When these two play I think the better team on that day will be the one that has their defense step up and contain the other squad, I do not foresee a repeat of last years 6-6 afair.

For what it's worth, I think these two teams are very similar when it comes to their potent offense and goalies. I do not think there is anyone that disputes that these are probably the two strongest offenses in NKY, I also feel that they both have top-notch goalies.

 

When these two play I think the better team on that day will be the one that has their defense step up and contain the other squad, I do not foresee a repeat of last years 6-6 afair.

 

Could not agree more with this. Will be a very interesting game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.