Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big games this week

Featured Replies

On the boys side it looks like NCC has a couple of good games Boone on Tues, and Ryle on thurs.

Boone plays Scott Thurs. Holmes will try to keep their undefeated streak alive:rolleyes:.

I just looked at the NCC schedule, minus Conner, they have the 33rd District coming to Silver Grove to play them this week, Cooper plays them on Saturday.

Cov Cath has Elder, McNick and Trinity.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
rule 13

Cov Cath has Elder, McNick and Trinity.

 

OK... CCH gets the prize for the "loaded" schedule this week... they will be off playing matches while the rest of us sort how the teams in NKY stack up.

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Cov Cath has Elder, McNick and Trinity.

 

In all fairness, I think those are your 3 biggest games this week.

In all fairness, I think those are your 3 biggest games this week.

.....if you are a CCH fan......

.....if you are a CCH fan......

 

If u care about soccer beyond just the 10th, 9th, and 8th Regions....

South Oldham hosts St X on Wednesday (9/3). I'll pick South Oldham in a "Maher" upset (#9 over #4). South Oldham is a very nice team... they returned 8 of 11 starters and 5 of their 6 top scorers from last year. Game at South Oldham whose turf field is barely 59 yards wide.

Also a big week for Cooper this week with Simon Kenton, Highlands, and then NCC. SK is playing well, Highlands isn't as bad as their record, and NCC currently sits one above CCH at #15 on the Maher rankings.

South Oldham (#9 Maher rankings) beats St X (#4 Maher takings) 2-0. I like South Oldham for Region 8 champs. Region 8, I think matches up with Region 10 winner (Scott or MoCo?) for post-season.

South Oldham (#9 Maher rankings) beats St X (#4 Maher takings) 2-0. I like South Oldham for Region 8 champs. Region 8, I think matches up with Region 10 winner (Scott or MoCo?) for post-season.

 

Nice pick on that one. St. X does not look that strong this year. Trinity looks to come out of Louisville. Don't see anyone overwhelming in Lexington either. Trinity, Bowling Green and South Oldham may be the top three right now.

I agree with groinpull, Trinity, Bowling Green and South Oldham all appear to be strong. I would throw Ballard in the mix as a potential sleeper. They have a nice win over South Oldham and tied Dunbar. None of the Lexington teams are showing consistently well yet although Henry Clay should develop into a strong squad as the season progresses.

I also like Henry Clay as the favorite to come out of Lexington, I think they actually tied Bowling Green when they played last month.

 

I think that Tates Creek could end up surprising some people by the time Districts roll around.

CovCath should get a good test tonight vs. McNick, who is currently ranked #4 in the Ohio Division II poll. Let's hope heat index is not an issue. Trinity Saturday in Louisville.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.