Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 3 Lexington Catholic 1

Featured Replies

  • Author

They played 4-5-1 the last 15 minutes of the game last night....after the third goal was scored.

After that third goal they subbed quite a bit so it's hard to tell who was playing where, although they did pull Ballow back into the midfield, I'm not sure they changed formations. If they did I'm sure it was to jam up the midfield and close out the game. I'd like to see it w/ the starting 11 out there. I think it would be effective for them on a big field.

It doesn't get much better than the Cov. Cath faithful telling us how despite the score "the game wasn't close" and what the score "should have been". Those are the battle cries of underachieving Cov. Cath. teams of the past. As great as this team is (and judging by the BGP love it is great) if those lines are repeated enough this season,...... well I don't have to tell you guys, I am sure you remember how the story ends. :banana:

It doesn't get much better than the Cov. Cath faithful telling us how despite the score "the game wasn't close" and what the score "should have been". Those are the battle cries of underachieving Cov. Cath. teams of the past. As great as this team is (and judging by the BGP love it is great) if those lines are repeated enough this season,...... well I don't have to tell you guys, I am sure you remember how the story ends. :banana:

 

As long as they keep underachieving 5-1 and 3-1 they'll be OK.

As long as they keep underachieving 5-1 and 3-1 they'll be OK.

 

So true. I'd rather be on here talking about how we can get even better or how we should have won by more as opposed to trying to explain how we needed more than one hand to count the goals Trinity scored on us....

So true. I'd rather be on here talking about how we can get even better or how we should have won by more as opposed to trying to explain how we needed more than one hand to count the goals Trinity scored on us....

 

Ouch!!! I think that hurt.

 

Look I am giving you that Cov. Cath is the best team in NKY by a LARGE margin. If things break right this Cov. Cath. soccer team is not unlike the Cov. Cath. basketball team and certainly have the ability to win it all; however, if things don't go well (ie inability to score when it matters) this Cov. Cath team could resemble the Cov. Cath baseball teams in recent years or well you know who else they might look like. :)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.