Scott 2 Highlands 2 (Boys)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are Ok too I guess but they can't score much normally. I think the coaches should try some other players up there if we keep having trouble scoring. You know the old saying of if you can't score you can't win the games.

"Can't score much normally"?? Morgan was Scott Offensive Player of the year last season with 16 goals and 16 assists.....Ifyou were watching the game at Highlands at all you would have also noticed that without Morgan working the middle we wouldn't have had near the opportunities to score that we did. I will agree that our 2 forwards should have scored on more than 2 of our 20+ shots on goal. I do believe that some of that was normal first game issues that will be quickly resolved....sorry ScottEagle but you are coming across like a bitter player or parent IMO.

I would have to agree with 4life on this one......the times I have seen Morgan and hagerty play, they seem to have good control of the mid.

ScottEagle, looking for reasoning to support your statements.......

Both good players. But Mr. OldtimeCCH, how would you rank them against CCH midfielders, Day, Kenny, Lilly, Schuh and Ballow?

Just my opinion, but not sure either would start.

Both good players. But Mr. OldtimeCCH, how would you rank them against CCH midfielders, Day, Kenny, Lilly, Schuh and Ballow?

I would slide Morgan into this Midfield and slide Kenny to Center Back, I think it would make them a stronger team.

I haven't seen CC play yet but I know Morgan plays club with three of those boys, I am sure it would make for some pretty High School soccer.

Tough call...IMHO ...don't think hagerty would see the field probably be on the JV with the other juniors getting ready for next year.....Morgan would be used on varsity but not sure he would start over those guys. Agree with yellow......Morgan starts if they slide Kenney back to central d

This is a high school forum. The constant references to club soccer is getting old.

Well I guess if I am going to get called out for making a "club soccer" reference I might as well do it right by mentioning that the club team they play for won Ky State Cup and Gold at Disney....ok now I feel the quote above is more justified :up:

IMO. Jacob Hensley at NCC is probably the best defender in NKY. No disrespect to Kenney. He's a quality player as well.

No disrespect to Hensley but this is not even close. No probably about it, Parker Kenney is the best defender in N. Ky., hands down.