3rd Region Pairings

Clemmons won't be back with Ohio County this year. There is talk that the KHSAA either has granted him, or will grant him, another semester of eligibility next season. Evidently, he has been unable to attend school due to the injuries he suffered in an auto accident.

Meade County could be a spoiler here. The Green Wave is new to the 3rd Region and an unfamiliar opponent for several of the teams in the tournament.

Hey 3rd...the ninth plays the 3rd at Rupp...looking ahead just for fun...what's your honest opinion...I've heard O Cath will have very little resistance winning the third. I know anything could happen, what do you think?

Clemmons won't be back with Ohio County this year. There is talk that the KHSAA either has granted him, or will grant him, another semester of eligibility next season. Evidently, he has been unable to attend school due to the injuries he suffered in an auto accident.

Meade County could be a spoiler here. The Green Wave is new to the 3rd Region and an unfamiliar opponent for several of the teams in the tournament.

Isnt he a senior?

Hey 3rd...the ninth plays the 3rd at Rupp...looking ahead just for fun...what's your honest opinion...I've heard O Cath will have very little resistance winning the third. I know anything could happen, what do you think?

It should be O'boro Catholic's tourny to lose, but they have to take care of business, I would have thought that there was no way they would get beat at the All A. Apollo has beat them before and it could happen again, it also wouldn't surprise to see Meade Co. or Breck knock them off. And even though they had a down year, I wouldn't want to completely disregard Muhlenburg North. But if I had to place a bet I would say that the Aces will finally get to play at Rupp this year. And they had better get it done now, as all of their players except two are seniors.