Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

  • Author
So he's a hypocrite? Saying one thing and doing another. Got it.

 

How is he a hypocrite? That makes no sense. I've never once heard Coach K say he wouldn't recruit a one and done type of player. Especially when he's been recruting them for over a decade. Just say, "my name is NKY Bandit, I hate Duke and Coach K and can't have an unbiased discussion about them."

 

It'll be much easier that way.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is clearly a result of the recruiting advantage K is looking to gain from putting Plumlee on the US National team....

  • Author
This is clearly a result of the recruiting advantage K is looking to gain from putting Plumlee on the US National team....

 

 

The theory has been proven to be true. :thumb:

I don't know if I will be able to deal with heartbreak year after year after year when players go to the NBA.

This is clearly a result of the recruiting advantage K is looking to gain from putting Plumlee on the US National team....

 

I got my tinfoil hat on. I agree :lol2:

  • Author

Luol Deng was one and done at Duke before anyone was one and done at UK if I am not mistaken.

 

 

Just saying.....

Luol Deng was one and done at Duke before anyone was one and done at UK if I am not mistaken.

 

 

Just saying.....

 

Scrub.

Luol Deng was one and done at Duke before anyone was one and done at UK if I am not mistaken.

 

 

Just saying.....

 

#trendsetter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.