Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Channel 18 will never get a warning for speeding again.

Featured Replies

As much as you might think you are right about this and everything else...you are wrong.

 

You've got a long posting history that says otherwise. I'll lean on the evidence at hand rather than what you would like to believe about yourself.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've got a long posting history that says otherwise. I'll lean on the evidence at hand rather than what you would like to believe about yourself.

 

First of all, I'm not sure why this has turned into an attack on halfback20. What I do or don't do has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

 

With that said, I know for a fact I don't always blindly side with the police on this forum. I'll lean on that actual evidence rather than your perception of me.

 

Maybe you were confused...or didn't actually mean,

You leave no stone unturned in looking for a way to defend law enforcement in each and every single controversial incident.Maybe you didn't mean

 

Or maybe you were just wrong.

First of all, I'm not sure why this has turned into an attack on halfback20.

 

Its cause your a Giants fan.

 

...With that said, I know for a fact I don't always blindly side with the police on this forum. I'll lean on that actual evidence rather than your perception of me.

 

 

To the bolded and italicized, I'm sure some of you have read some of the disagreements between myself and HB20, but I can promise you that if you read into his posts and infer meanings, etc. you'll see that the same thing. He is open and acknowledges that officers do make mistakes and that there are some officers he doesn't trust himself.

 

He may be more pro-authority than some, or even an majority of the posters on here, but he is definitely not going so far with it as he's seemingly accused of now.

 

To the bolded and italicized, I'm sure some of you have read some of the disagreements between myself and HB20, but I can promise you that if you read into his posts and infer meanings, etc. you'll see that the same thing. He is open and acknowledges that officers do make mistakes and that there are some officers he doesn't trust himself.

 

He may be more pro-authority than some, or even an majority of the posters on here, but he is definitely not going so far with it as he's seemingly accused of now.

 

Thanks. I wouldn't say I'm pro authority as much as I just like to wait for all facts before rushing to judgement against the police.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.