Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Firearm Patent Print(s) To Get For My Office Walls?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Here's one for your bathroom:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45490[/ATTACH]

 

:lol2:

 

I like the way you think. However, we already have a print pretty similar to this picture hanging in there. It's the Great Roman Bath in Bath, England. Got it while we were visiting there when the wife was on her Fulbright over in Wales.

 

RomanBathhouse2.jpg

Here's one for your bathroom:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45490[/ATTACH]

Love it.

  • Author

I thought I had posted this already, but I guess not. Here's what I opted for. They're all patents by John Moses Browning.

 

Instagram.jpg

 

Top: L - Colt 1911, C - Browning Superposed, R - Remington Model 17

Bottom: L - M2 Browning, R - BAR

Those are very cool. will have to check that site out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.