Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath players on AAU teams???

Featured Replies

I'm told Cooper Theobald is having a GREAT summer.

Sean Brownfield and Kyle Beck play for KY Select but I heard that Kyle Beck is no longer playing basketball for CCH which is perplexing given he had a really good spring session playing for KY Select.

I'm told Cooper Theobald is having a GREAT summer.

 

From what I saw at the SK team camp I will have to agree 100%. Ran the team very well and has a very good game.

Rico Hollis Newport

Raavai Commodore Holmes

Brennan Hall NCC

Colt Williams Simon Kenton

Zach Kelch Simon Kenton

Daniel Darden Holmes

Stephen Pangallo NCC

Seth Smith NCC

Jameel Jones Newport

Braden Posey NCC

Jalen Holder Cooper

 

This is their roster

I know Braden Posey will be attending Highlands. He is already enrolled.
I'm told Cooper Theobald is having a GREAT summer.

 

The kid had to defend Ruthsatz for 2 yrs in practice, he is ready. I have heard he has improved immensely.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.