Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are some of the top pitchers this year?

Featured Replies

Since we were on the topic of pitching staffs....just some opinions

Jason Suchanek of BW and Nate Verst of Brossart from what I have personally witnessed.

Riley Thompson (Christian Academy Louisville) (even though that is a given)

I'd throw in Combs (Beechwood), King (Dixie), Dunn (Cooper), Gannes (Boone), and Marcum (Simon Kenton). I am sure there are others, but I've seen these guys throw. Marcum was the feature of an article recently written by James Weber in the Community Press after a strong complete game shutout of Bellevue. I know Dunn and Gannes are committed D-1 and Marcum is committed to UC Clermont. Those three will be continuing their careers beyond high school as they should I believe they are that good.

I'd throw in Combs (Beechwood), King (Dixie), Dunn (Cooper), Gannes (Boone), and Marcum (Simon Kenton). I am sure there are others, but I've seen these guys throw. Marcum was the feature of an article recently written by James Weber in the Community Press after a strong complete game shutout of Bellevue. I know Dunn and Gannes are committed D-1 and Marcum is committed to UC Clermont. Those three will be continuing their careers beyond high school as they should I believe they are that good.

 

Combs has committed to UK. What position do you think he will play there? If I am the UK brain trust I want his bat in the lineup every game.

hacked

Edited by StringersDad
Hacked.

Combs has committed to UK. What position do you think he will play there? If I am the UK brain trust I want his bat in the lineup every game.

I would say you get the most out of Combs at first base , you definitely need his bat. He is not mobile enough to play outfield.

Combs has committed to UK. What position do you think he will play there? If I am the UK brain trust I want his bat in the lineup every game.

 

He could do both. UK has a kid right now that is a weekend starter on the hill, and plays 1b the rest of the time. Always in lineup to hit.

He could do both. UK has a kid right now that is a weekend starter on the hill, and plays 1b the rest of the time. Always in lineup to hit.

 

AJ Reed. He is leading the country in homers...STUD!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.