Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 10 Dixie Heights 6 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Baby Birds can relate to that! I'm still excited about Highlands Frosh baseball team because we still have not had a complete game. I'm not sure it's going to happen but watch out if it does.

 

Did HHS and CCH play on Saturday?

Did HHS and CCH play on Saturday?

Yes, CovCath won 6-1 in a well played game. It lasted 1:45. It was a fun game to watch.

Beechwood Freshman has beaten Cov Cath, Highlands, Cooper along with Boone. They have to be considered for the top 5. They start two 7th graders. They have lost to Brossart and Conner. I believe Conner is the best team this year.

Beechwood Freshman has beaten Cov Cath, Highlands, Cooper along with Boone. They have to be considered for the top 5. They start two 7th graders. They have lost to Brossart and Conner. I believe Conner is the best team this year.

 

How many times have BW and CCH played?

Once. They were scheduled for another but it was cancelled... doubt if they reschedule. IMO not much emphasis put in freshman ball for games or makeups. They just get was is left by the older boys. lol. They just have to wait their turn. I did hear one of the CC parents state that one or two of the boys (9th graders) was up with that jv that day.

Beechwood Freshman has beaten Cov Cath, Highlands, Cooper along with Boone. They have to be considered for the top 5. They start two 7th graders. They have lost to Brossart and Conner. I believe Conner is the best team this year.

 

Beechwood is young and scrappy. I've seen the Meyer kid pitch, who I believe is an 8th grader. He does a very good job with lots of potential. The kid that pitched against Highlands also did a very good job. His pitch count was high but he didn't seem to tire. I really liked Beechwood's catcher. He has a strong arm for a 7th grader. He also has a lot of potential.

I wasn't sure but I did think Dixie beat Conner so I would also put Dixie at 4th on the list. I would also agree with Cuban Missle about Cooper and SK. Not sure how someone can put SK above Cooper when they lost to Cooper everytime they played them.

 

What is the most surprising thing to me though is the absence of Ryle. Not that they deserve to be on e list, but I'm just not used to Ryle not being mentioned. maybe the tides are turning in Union.

 

 

Ryle has beat SK, Split with CovCath, split with Highlands, beat Dixie 2 out of 3, lost close game early to Brossart and Conner, all with a new coach that had no idea what he had early and is finally settling in with the much need help of an assistant.

 

I think Ryle is 13-9 with 4 losses coming at the hands of LaSalle, Trinity and Elder

 

I guess my point is, there is no way to tell a true top 5 in Freshman baseball in NKY, its a crap shoot day by day... I realize there is no fun in not speculating on a top 5 but its just not realistic IMO

Beechwood Freshman has beaten Cov Cath' date=' Highlands, Cooper along with Boone. They have to be considered for the top 5. They start two 7th graders. They have lost to Brossart and Conner. I believe Conner is the best team this year.[/quote']

 

Conner is a little over .500.

Ryle has beat SK, Split with CovCath, split with Highlands, beat Dixie 2 out of 3, lost close game early to Brossart and Conner, all with a new coach that had no idea what he had early and is finally settling in with the much need help of an assistant.

 

I think Ryle is 13-9 with 4 losses coming at the hands of LaSalle, Trinity and Elder

 

I guess my point is, there is no way to tell a true top 5 in Freshman baseball in NKY, its a crap shoot day by day... I realize there is no fun in not speculating on a top 5 but its just not realistic IMO

 

Highlands and Ryle go at it again on Friday at Ryle. The 2nd game was called due to rain so it was not a complete game BUT Ryle was dominating and in complete control from the 1st pitch.

 

I agree with CPU. It's a crap shoot. The Baby Birds have used 10 or more different pitchers through out the year.

 

I believe the draw is tonight for the frosh regional tournament.

Highlands and Ryle go at it again on Friday at Ryle. The 2nd game was called due to rain so it was not a complete game BUT Ryle was dominating and in complete control from the 1st pitch.

 

I agree with CPU. It's a crap shoot. The Baby Birds have used 10 or more different pitchers through out the year.

 

I believe the draw is tonight for the frosh regional tournament.

 

I heard the Score was 13-1 in the 5th or 6th? Why was that not a complete game?

I heard the Score was 13-1 in the 5th or 6th? Why was that not a complete game?

 

I was told the game was called in the top of 5th while Birds were batting. I might have bad info thou. I believe game has to go 4 1/2 innings to be a complete game.

Ryle beat SK again today.....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.