Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper 10 Dixie Heights 6 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

A beautiful afternoon for baseball at Boone County HS today. Cooper got up early, 5-0, after 2 hits and 5 Dixie errors in the 1st and 2nd innings. Calmer minds prevailed, the boys settled and Dixie made it a game in the 4th and 5th innings scoring 2 and 4 runs respectively and taking the lead 6-5.

 

The Colonels were 2 outs away from the W in the top of 7 and the wheels fell off due to errors. Cooper plated 5 runs and shut the door in the bottom of the 7th to win 10-6. Congrats to the Jags on the win. Always enjoy good, objective conversation with the Cooper faithful ( HB was not in attendance ) :sssh:. It was Andy Dalton du rag day at Walmart! He would have been proud of the Cooper performance. Out of curiosity could someone please report a Cooper record to this thread? Thanks in advance.

 

Cooper 2 3 0 0 0 0 5 - 10 8

Dixie Heights 0 0 0 2 4 0 0 - 6 9

Dixie is getting into pretty good groove. They beat BC and pushed Cooper and I consider Cooper top 5 team. Good luck rest of the year.

A beautiful afternoon for baseball at Boone County HS today. Cooper got up early, 5-0, after 2 hits and 5 Dixie errors in the 1st and 2nd innings. Calmer minds prevailed, the boys settled and Dixie made it a game in the 4th and 5th innings scoring 2 and 4 runs respectively and taking the lead 6-5.

 

The Colonels were 2 outs away from the W in the top of 7 and the wheels fell off due to errors. Cooper plated 5 runs and shut the door in the bottom of the 7th to win 10-6. Congrats to the Jags on the win. Always enjoy good, objective conversation with the Cooper faithful ( HB was not in attendance ) :sssh:. It was Andy Dalton du rag day at Walmart! He would have been proud of the Cooper performance. Out of curiosity could someone please report a Cooper record to this thread? Thanks in advance.

 

Cooper 2 3 0 0 0 0 5 - 10 8

Dixie Heights 0 0 0 2 4 0 0 - 6 9

I actually almost went. My neighbors boy pitched the first game of the day and wanted to watch. I do want to meet you. I don't bite :)

I actually almost went. My neighbors boy pitched the first game of the day and wanted to watch. I do want to meet you. I don't bite :)

 

T.O. did fine.

  • Author
I actually almost went. My neighbors boy pitched the first game of the day and wanted to watch. I do want to meet you. I don't bite :)

 

:lol2:

 

And thanks to H factor for the kind words...:thumb:

  • Author
Dixie is getting into pretty good groove. They beat BC and pushed Cooper and I consider Cooper top 5 team. Good luck rest of the year.

 

What would your top 5 freshmen teams look like?

What would your top 5 freshmen teams look like?

1. CovCath

2. SK

3. Cooper

4. Brossart

5. ???

Conner just beat Brossart 9-6 on Saturday. I haven't seen Conner or Dixie. This topic would be a good thread.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Cooper has beaten SK twice. Once by way of a PERFECT GAME. The second was by a score of 8-2. How are they better than Cooper? Also, Cooper run ruled Brossart by a score 11-0.

Anyways, IMO;

1.Cov Cath

2.Cooper

3.SK

4.Conner

5.Brossart

and if there were a number 6. Dixie.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Cooper has beaten SK twice. Once by way of a PERFECT GAME. The second was by a score of 8-2. How are they better than Cooper? Also, Cooper run ruled Brossart by a score 11-0.

Anyways, IMO;

1.Cov Cath

2.Cooper

3.SK

4.Conner

5.Brossart

and if there were a number 6. Dixie.

 

 

It's impossible to keep up with High School Freshman baseball scores and season records. So, my opinion is based on how they played against Highlands. Cooper beat us twice but they didn't impress me like SK and CovCath. Now saying that, Cooper has a very good squad.

It's impossible to keep up with High School Freshman baseball scores and season records. So, my opinion is based on how they played against Highlands. Cooper beat us twice but they didn't impress me like SK and CovCath. Now saying that, Cooper has a very good squad.

 

 

These two games were in the beginning of the season so understandable. With the score being 10-1 in the second game, most every starter was removed from the game, resulting in a minor comeback from highlands. The results could have been much worse.

I think, if we go there, cooper would be a solid 3. I would have said 2, but from my understanding some very silly errors in the field on their part, at key times.

  • Author
If I'm not mistaken, I believe Cooper has beaten SK twice. Once by way of a PERFECT GAME. The second was by a score of 8-2. How are they better than Cooper? Also, Cooper run ruled Brossart by a score 11-0.

Anyways, IMO;

1.Cov Cath

2.Cooper

3.SK

4.Conner

5.Brossart

and if there were a number 6. Dixie.

 

Thanks for joining the conversation Cuban Missile. Dixie tied Conner 11-11 game 1 and beat Conner 5-2 the second game. I agree with the top three teams. Unfortunately both of the Dixie-Brossart games were rained out.

 

Errors have been Dixies demise. They are a better team than what they've shown so far. I'd imagine a lot of teams across NKY can relate.

Thanks for joining the conversation Cuban Missile. Dixie tied Conner 11-11 game 1 and beat Conner 5-2 the second game. I agree with the top three teams. Unfortunately both of the Dixie-Brossart games were rained out.

 

Errors have been Dixies demise. They are a better team than what they've shown so far. I'd imagine a lot of teams across NKY can relate.

I wasn't sure but I did think Dixie beat Conner so I would also put Dixie at 4th on the list. I would also agree with Cuban Missle about Cooper and SK. Not sure how someone can put SK above Cooper when they lost to Cooper everytime they played them.

 

What is the most surprising thing to me though is the absence of Ryle. Not that they deserve to be on e list, but I'm just not used to Ryle not being mentioned. maybe the tides are turning in Union.

Thanks for joining the conversation Cuban Missile. Dixie tied Conner 11-11 game 1 and beat Conner 5-2 the second game. I agree with the top three teams. Unfortunately both of the Dixie-Brossart games were rained out.

 

Errors have been Dixies demise. They are a better team than what they've shown so far. I'd imagine a lot of teams across NKY can relate.

Baby Birds can relate to that! I'm still excited about Highlands Frosh baseball team because we still have not had a complete game. I'm not sure it's going to happen but watch out if it does.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.