Robinson Ge’Naisha Christian County

Sims Asia Bourbon Co.

Skinner Sandra Geroge Rogers Clark

Switzer Alexis Boone Co.

Turner Morgan Meade Co.

Wallace Kacie Henderson Co.

Head Coach Robbie Graham Clark Co

Asst. Coach Troy Thomas Bath Co

If these two coaches picked these teams they need to be fired. I have had multiple college coaches call me ridiculing this list. What is going to happen is the best kids in Kentucky are gonna start skipping this and if this is the way its gonna be run then they should.

If these two coaches picked these teams they need to be fired. I have had multiple college coaches call me ridiculing this list. What is going to happen is the best kids in Kentucky are gonna start skipping this and if this is the way its gonna be run then they should.

:idunno: I watched the tryout and was surprised myself. All the girls played hard but I feel the team was determined before the tryouts began. I don't know how you can make decisions in that format. It was chaos to say the least. It is what it is and congrats to the girls who made it. Good luck to them and I hope they represent our state well.

• 2 weeks later...
:idunno: I watched the tryout and was surprised myself. All the girls played hard but I feel the team was determined before the tryouts began. I don't know how you can make decisions in that format. It was chaos to say the least. It is what it is and congrats to the girls who made it. Good luck to them and I hope they represent our state well.

I agree.

For Maci Morris not the make the core six is a travesty. She was one of the leading scorers in America this weekend in the Nike Girls EYBL League at Boo Williams. College coach after college coach from all over America has heard about this and it was a talking point and if I got asked once Ill bet I got asked whats going on over there in Kentucky with these people picking the All Star teams. Needless to say I got tired of hearing it......I love my state and the kids that play here and they are all great players, but lets leave the politics out of it and quit trying to lobby for a player just because she plays for you. It hurts our showing and it hurts the way the rest of the people are looking at us. Just be fair and if the high school coaches cant evaluate talent then its time to change the process.....Morris is ranked in the top 40 in America by the biggest scouting service in America and went out this weekend and showed that what everyone else in America knew. She is one of the best in America. But not good enough to make the core six? Fools.

For Maci Morris not the make the core six is a travesty. She was one of the leading scorers in America this weekend in the Nike Girls EYBL League at Boo Williams. College coach after college coach from all over America has heard about this and it was a talking point and if I got asked once Ill bet I got asked whats going on over there in Kentucky with these people picking the All Star teams. Needless to say I got tired of hearing it......I love my state and the kids that play here and they are all great players, but lets leave the politics out of it and quit trying to lobby for a player just because she plays for you. It hurts our showing and it hurts the way the rest of the people are looking at us. Just be fair and if the high school coaches cant evaluate talent then its time to change the process.....Morris is ranked in the top 40 in America by the biggest scouting service in America and went out this weekend and showed that what everyone else in America knew. She is one of the best in America. But not good enough to make the core six? Fools.
Who are the core six?

I didn't know Morris wasn't in the core six. That's pretty sad. I have never seen her play but i would think that a UK commit and the only junior to make the courier journal first team all-state would be a no brainer for the core six. From what I remember several years ago, the junior all-star team is picked by the coach of the junior team. If that is still the case, I think the all-stars need to revamp and select this team from a committee of coaches. When I saw the original try-out list my first thought was, "In all of Louisville, 2 juniors were invited, seriously?" That's crazy to me.

sportslady we know each other so when I say this I think you know. Morris is a big time college basketball player. I also think and am not 100% that she may very well decline this invite. I hear rumblings from a lot of other players and parents that there could be a boycott if this happens again.

• 1 month later...