Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Strike Out For Cancer games

Featured Replies

The annual event is on for tomorrow where St. Henry, Dixie, and Notre Dame all play each other to raise money to fight cancer. It is being hosted by NDA this year and it looks like we will be playing at 12:00,2:00, and 4:00. Infield was tarped and is just wet around the edges in a few spots. Outfield should be good by noon tomorrow.

Is this at NDA?

  • Author

Yes hope you can make it.

Sounds like a great day of softball! Good luck to all the teams. Hope the weather holds up for you!

Games are on according to a ND parent......12:00, 2:00, & 4:00. Guess where I will be this afternoon?

If you want to you can come on up to Lakota West High School as Boone takes on Lakota East and West

If you want to you can come on up to Lakota West High School as Boone takes on Lakota East and West

 

I'm afraid you might break out that can of Lawnboy Away. :lol2:

I believe that Softballfan14 is in possesion of the one and only can

I believe that Softballfan14 is in possesion of the one and only can

 

Then she forgot it today.

Then she forgot it today.

 

I didn't forget it....I felt sorry for ya & didn't want you to go through softball withdrawal!!! I am way nicer than people think ?

Game Recaps, Scores??

10154208_843535305656520_33242339_n.jpg

 

 

Game 1 NDA 16 Dixie 0

 

Pictures:

 

 

 

Game 2 St Henry over Dixie (2 or 3 runs) no score posted

 

Pictures

 

 

 

Game 3 NDA 5 St Henry 1 (according to KHSAA)

 

pictures

 

 

 

Tournament celebration photos

 

 

 

 

 

 

Enquirer story on game 1

 

 

Notre Dame softball shows Dixie no mercy

Excellent event for a GREAT cause. A very nice "touch of class" before each game bringing out the little girls to throw out the 1st pitch. I can say some were happy to be wearing sunglasses to hide the tears.

 

cool.jpg

Ed Roark and Ken Dietz did a great job announcing the games. The music between innings was perfect, ZERO Rap or Country, but a nice array of 80's rock. :thumb:

 

As always, tip of the cap to paNDA for the camera work.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.