NC State 74 Xavier 59

nkypete

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moving to the Big East certainly helped raise the profile of the Xavier program, but I would still venture they're not on par in terms of financial resources as most of the power conference teams, would that be accurate?

They are on par with other teams in power conferences that don't have football. They are the 17th most valuable program in America, per Forbes, so they can pay him with the likes of Buzz and Jay Wright...whether or not this AD (who didn't hire him) and this President choose to do that, that is another matter.

They are on par with other teams in power conferences that don't have football. They are the 17th most valuable program in America, per Forbes, so they can pay him with the likes of Buzz and Jay Wright...whether or not this AD (who didn't hire him) and this President choose to do that, that is another matter.

Wow! I didn't know that, pretty nice.

So you agree that the natives are getting a bit restless? :D

So you agree that the natives are getting a bit restless? :D

I think natives are idiots, at Xavier and everywhere else. Fans are so emotional, so knee-jerk, so limited in their knowledge (painting with a broad brush, I understand), that I put no stock in the natives' opinions. However, I think there are people at Xavier whose opinion does matter that are getting restless. Yes.