March 19, 201412 yr So you think he's using the program as a stepping stone to bigger jobs, as his predecessors did?? 99.5% of jobs are "stepping stone" jobs. You say it as if it is a bad thing. He is human, so yes, he'll leave at some point for another job with a curved number in front of the period.
March 19, 201412 yr Moving to the Big East certainly helped raise the profile of the Xavier program, but I would still venture they're not on par in terms of financial resources as most of the power conference teams, would that be accurate? They are on par with other teams in power conferences that don't have football. They are the 17th most valuable program in America, per Forbes, so they can pay him with the likes of Buzz and Jay Wright...whether or not this AD (who didn't hire him) and this President choose to do that, that is another matter.
March 19, 201412 yr They are on par with other teams in power conferences that don't have football. They are the 17th most valuable program in America, per Forbes, so they can pay him with the likes of Buzz and Jay Wright...whether or not this AD (who didn't hire him) and this President choose to do that, that is another matter. Wow! I didn't know that, pretty nice.
March 19, 201412 yr They are on par with other teams in power conferences that don't have football. They are the 17th most valuable program in America, per Forbes, so they can pay him with the likes of Buzz and Jay Wright...whether or not this AD (who didn't hire him) and this President choose to do that, that is another matter. So you agree that the natives are getting a bit restless?
March 19, 201412 yr So you agree that the natives are getting a bit restless? I think natives are idiots, at Xavier and everywhere else. Fans are so emotional, so knee-jerk, so limited in their knowledge (painting with a broad brush, I understand), that I put no stock in the natives' opinions. However, I think there are people at Xavier whose opinion does matter that are getting restless. Yes.
March 19, 201412 yr Wow! I didn't know that, pretty nice. I'm sure they've don't it since, but here is a photo gallery of their 20 most valuable programs from a year or so ago. Xavier Musketeers - In Photos: College Basketball's Most Valuable Teams - Forbes
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.