Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Garrard Coaching Staff

Featured Replies

I think it would be a situational thing. If you can move from Boyle to Garrard (or any school) for a better job or better pay, you have to consider it. If you can get a better teaching job (or a teaching job in general for younger guys), you have to consider it. But then you also have to think about the status of the program - maybe you stay where you are for less pay, but more wins. Lots of things go into job decisions.

 

Way to much thinking. Its simpler than this.

So is the staff now completed?

 

Was told yesterday that staff is all but complete (Waiting to sign contracts at this point)

Who is on the staff?

 

During spring, I saw Spencer Crutchfield, Bret Baierlein, Gordon Crowe, Lamont Hocker and Perry. I was told that an ex HC from eastern ky was also there.

During spring, I saw Spencer Crutchfield, Bret Baierlein, Gordon Crowe, Lamont Hocker and Perry. I was told that an ex HC from eastern ky was also there.

 

Chris Cooper's name was mentioned in the Lincoln coaching thread, would Perry consider him as an assitant at Garrard? Doesn't he work for the Garrard system?

Chris Cooper's name was mentioned in the Lincoln coaching thread, would Perry consider him as an assitant at Garrard? Doesn't he work for the Garrard system?

I can't see that happening

I was told the ex head coach at Shelby valley was one of the asst.. I could be wrong

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.