Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 41 Dixie Heights 28

Featured Replies

Dixie up 14-13 at the half then they hit a "road block" to start the 3rd and the 1st half of the 4th.

 

Brutal 1st half.

1898023_826994943977223_967406443_n.jpg

 

Game photos, enjoy

 

 

HC's big girls neutralized Tibbs and Dixie had no consistent scoring except for some points from Diamon in the first half.

I was there to see NCC play and was really impressed with Dixies #15. She gave Mclendon all she could handle. Someone said she is only a freshman.

I was there to see NCC play and was really impressed with Dixies #15. She gave Mclendon all she could handle. Someone said she is only a freshman.

 

#15 from Dixie is Kylie Brock and she is a freshman. Love watching her play. She isn't afraid to take it to the basket and will make holes where they don't exist. Talk about fast, that girl can move, she's not "Happy Feet"

Yep on Dixie's Brock. Nice player. But don't forget that Dajah M is only a year older. Her maturity belies her age. And the Indians' other guard (Tucker) is only a freshman.

Yep on Dixie's Brock. Nice player. But don't forget that Dajah M is only a year older. Her maturity belies her age. And the Indians' other guard (Tucker) is only a freshman.

 

There is a ton of young talent in NKY. They are all doing very well. Beechwood guards are freshman and Soph, Cooper starts an 8th grader, NCC starts a soph, Ryles whole team is sophs, Conner's two guards are sophs, Scott starts two 8th graders at guard, HHS starts 3 sophs...2 at guard and one at center and has a 7th grader and freshman at their 6th and 7th man. Bellevue starts two sophs at guard. Brossart starts a soph at center. Holmes' entire team is young, except their senior guard, Walton starts 2 sophs. Newport is almost all sophs. Campbell Co starts 2 sophs and significant time out of 2 8th graders. St. Henry's guards are young. In Girls, you play early if you're decent. Just how it is. They don't have the numbers that boys have.

Yep RCC9. A lot of young talent out there, I have seen all of them play except the Dixie kid until last night. I think she is on another level in speed and change of direction.

There is a ton of young talent in NKY. They are all doing very well. Beechwood guards are freshman and Soph, Cooper starts an 8th grader, NCC starts a soph, Ryles whole team is sophs, Conner's two guards are sophs, Scott starts two 8th graders at guard, HHS starts 3 sophs...2 at guard and one at center and has a 7th grader and freshman at their 6th and 7th man. Bellevue starts two sophs at guard. Brossart starts a soph at center. Holmes' entire team is young, except their senior guard, Walton starts 2 sophs. Newport is almost all sophs. Campbell Co starts 2 sophs and significant time out of 2 8th graders. St. Henry's guards are young. In Girls, you play early if you're decent. Just how it is. They don't have the numbers that boys have.

 

Great list...I know it is a lot of schools and kids to remember but one correction addition is Walton - Verona. They start 3 sophomores and another soph. comes in off the bench. In addition, they lost two sophomores for the season back in December that were very quality players and had started some early games in December before they got hurt. Walton was looking at 6 sophomores this season all getting a lot of minutes, but injuries kept that from being all it could be. It is going to be awesome to get all of Walton's Sophomore class back and healthy next season as Juniors.

Yep RCC9. A lot of young talent out there, I have seen all of them play except the Dixie kid until last night. I think she is on another level in speed and change of direction.

 

I know Kylie well. I coached her for a little while.

Great list...I know it is a lot of schools and kids to remember but one correction addition is Walton - Verona. They start 3 sophomores and another soph. comes in off the bench. In addition, they lost two sophomores for the season back in December that were very quality players and had started some early games in December before they got hurt. Walton was looking at 6 sophomores this season all getting a lot of minutes, but injuries kept that from being all it could be. It is going to be awesome to get all of Walton's Sophomore class back and healthy next season as Juniors.

 

I did forget one that I remember now, but I can't think of the other.

 

Ison

Luebbe

Beckham.

 

Who else? Drawing a blank.

I did forget one that I remember now, but I can't think of the other.

 

Ison

Luebbe

Beckham.

 

Who else? Drawing a blank.

 

 

Morgan Simpson and Olivia DeZarn. And Emma Rodgers gets some minutes off of the bench.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.