Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Scott - still on, too

Featured Replies

Just thought I'd post to inform.

I'll be there for the JV game. Maybe I'll see you. :thumb:

  • Author
I'll be there for the JV game. Maybe I'll see you. :thumb:

 

Good! We can chat about the all A, ineligible players...it'll be fun!

Just as long as you don't talk about the refs! :sssh:

  • Author
Just as long as you don't talk about the refs! :sssh:

 

Very, very seldom do I talk about he refs. In most cases, I defend them!! But there is one guy, a little taller than me, real short hair, and has a Farrah poster in his room. He's horrible.

 

BTW, I had that exact poster.

SMH, no practices allowed tonight by Kenton Co, but games are acceptable.

  • Author
SMH, no practices allowed tonight by Kenton Co, but games are acceptable.

 

That is odd. I didn't think this game would happen. Although the roads are perfectly fine, just didn't see this coming.

SMH, no practices allowed tonight by Kenton Co, but games are acceptable.

 

Outright stupidity.

  • Author
Outright stupidity.

 

It's a girls game...title 9!

SMH, no practices allowed tonight by Kenton Co, but games are acceptable.

 

Richard Skinner ‏@nkyskinner 3h

Per Scott AD Ken Mueller all games and practices involving Kenton County Schools are ON for tonight.

Outright stupidity.

 

World According to Lawnboy...how do you envision it?? ?

 

Not happy when no games/practice with clear roads....not happy when games on with no practice. What makes the lil fella happy??

 

Feb 15th is quickly approaching; let's just be happy the best sport gonna start soon!

 

Sorry RC, didn't mean to take away from your Birds tonight. Good luck!

I left with a minute to go and HHS was up 50-39..

Final 56-47 Highlands

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.