Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton vs Dixie Round 2

Featured Replies

First game was 67-62 Dixie. I think this one will turn out differently, whats the thoughts on this one? Mine 61-58 SK.

I gave up predicting but not hoping.

 

SK 64

DH 59

I like Sk here 67-62 ....Would love to see them get on a roll again heading into the 8th region postseason.

I say Dixie wins by atleast 6. The first time dixie and sk played, Dixie won with out its all region player playing because of injury. Since he is playing this game, the outcome will be alot different

SK will rebound from a tough loss at Scott. 55-50 neers

  • Author

This is also SK's senior night so hopefully that gives not only the seniors but the underclassman a boost of energy to play strong for their departing teammates.

I say Dixie wins by atleast 6. The first time dixie and sk played, Dixie won with out its all region player playing because of injury. Since he is playing this game, the outcome will be alot different

 

 

I give props to the Colonels for winning that matchup but SK totally imploded down the stretch. They led by double digits for the majority of the game and actually had a shot at the end but I believe they went for 2 while down by 3 points. It should be a good game and if DH shoots the ball well from behind the arc they have good chance of leaving with a win.

I like SK to win here at the "Joe" tonight. I am going to get there early so I can see the Lady Pioneers play the first game at 6:00 :thumb: I look for Schambach to have a huge game tonight!!

I like SK to win here at the "Joe" tonight. I am going to get there early so I can see the Lady Pioneers play the first game at 6:00 :thumb: I look for Schambach to have a huge game tonight!!

 

 

Schambach is one of the most underated players in NKY. I hope he goes off! :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.