Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 58 Scott 40

Featured Replies

2865 is the record. BH got his 2500th on 12.23. Has had 9 games since then. Not sure what he had in those. I'd say he's less than 200 away.

 

Not been following closely Clyde. Is he on pace? Does he need deep post season run or can he get it done in regular season? I will see him tomorrow night. Looking forward.

Not been following closely Clyde. Is he on pace? Does he need deep post season run or can he get it done in regular season? I will see him tomorrow night. Looking forward.

 

He will definitely get it. Could be at the CCH game.

Brandon is 162 points away from the record. I have been keeping track...

Brandon is 162 points away from the record. I have been keeping track...

 

So he probably breaks it against Holmes, Holy Cross, or Villa.

Hopefully yes as long as he stays on the same pace that he is on right now. Would love to see the young man reach 3,000 points for his career.

Hopefully yes as long as he stays on the same pace that he is on right now. Would love to see the young man reach 3' date='000 points for his career.[/quote']

 

I bet he does. Probably has at least 14 games left. That means about 21 per game to get there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.