Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has Alex Poythress Started...

Featured Replies

He probably deserves to start soon. I understand somebody would have to sit too. Heck, sit Andrew. He's struggling bigtime and is underachieving and Aaron runs the point just as effective if not better. Might wake Andrew up. Just sayin.

 

He said he was fine not starting, it was how you finished the game. Believe he does better coming in off the bench.

  • Author
While I really appreciate the strides he's taken the last few games, I'd love to see him use his shooting range a little more? I always thought he had a nice shot with range out to the trey--Use it and the drive becomes even more effective.

 

IMO, he outright just needs better ball-handling skills. If he's forced to take more than 2 dribbles, he's hurting.

  • Author
I am thrilled for him. Agree think he is letting the game come to him. For some kids it just takes time to get adjusted to the college game and the role they are expected to play.

 

Agree. He's such a smart kid, I really wonder if he was "over-thinking" things instead of just letting them come to him. I'm guessing that every time he stepped on the floor in high school, he was far and away the best player out there, and it might have taken him awhile to adjust to the college game.

Agree. He's such a smart kid, I really wonder if he was "over-thinking" things instead of just letting them come to him. I'm guessing that every time he stepped on the floor in high school, he was far and away the best player out there, and it might have taken him awhile to adjust to the college game.

 

Agree. Also an adjustment to find your role in the college game when you have so many players on your team that is just as talented.

He said he was fine not starting, it was how you finished the game. Believe he does better coming in off the bench.

 

I know, but you can't say he doesn't deserve it though.

I know, but you can't say he doesn't deserve it though.

 

Maybe, but you do whats is best for the team. IMO, that is bringing him off the bench. All players have a role and this is his.

Poythress seemed to be not as aggressive Saturday but I also didn't think he played enough minutes. Got a good win though so all is well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.