Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeSoto (TX) 75 Ballard 72 OT

Featured Replies

Snider 27 (6 Threes), Martin 18, Dow 10, Perry 7, Berry 7, Wilson 4.

 

Quentin went over the 2000 point mark last night.

Desoto is top 20 in the country...second top 20 team Ballard has lost to by 3 this year.

From everything I have read, Ballard seems like the overwhelming favorite to win the Sweet 16. Does anyone from KY have a legitimate chance against them?

From everything I have read, Ballard seems like the overwhelming favorite to win the Sweet 16. Does anyone from KY have a legitimate chance against them?

 

A chance? Absolutely. Always a chance.

 

But the Bruins are definitely the favorite. Two Division I signees and at least two other players that certainly could be in the next couple years. Overwhelming talent.

A chance? Absolutely. Always a chance.

 

But the Bruins are definitely the favorite. Two Division I signees and at least two other players that certainly could be in the next couple years. Overwhelming talent.

 

I remember seeing Ballard last year at Rupp and thought they should have won it all. Hopefully they make it back to Rupp this year so I can see them again.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.