Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCC student section

Featured Replies

Awesome or what

Awesome or what

where were they on Tuesday? :confused:

Doesn't compare to CCH...

The NCC student section is always one of the louder and better ones in NKY.

The NCC student section is always one of the louder and better ones in NKY.

 

But CCH is the best and everyone else is fighting for 2nd best.

How cool would it be to see a NCC-CCH regional final?

How cool would it be to see a NCC-CCH regional final?

:cool: Way cool.. :rolleyes: I'll go the FIELDHOUSE that night and watch the 10th region final.

There is no student section in the 10th that can touch those two.

There is no student section in the 10th that can touch those two.

 

Who really cares..but you might be surprised..I go for the game and usually of late the 10th region has had much better teams in there Regional then does the 9th..

Who really cares..but you might be surprised..I go for the game and usually of late the 10th region has had much better teams in there Regional then does the 9th..

 

The last three years the regional final in the 10th was real exciting. :rolleyes:

 

2005

Pendleton 71

Montgomery 42

 

2004

Mason 101

Bourbon 70

 

2003

Mason 78

Clark 51

The last three years the regional final in the 10th was real exciting. :rolleyes:

 

2005

Pendleton 71

Montgomery 42

 

2004

Mason 101

Bourbon 70

 

2003

Mason 78

Clark 51

 

O.K. good point.. You did your research, :thumb: but I still won't come to watch a NCC/CCH final..

O.K. good point.. You did your research, :thumb: but I still won't come to watch a NCC/CCH final..
And we won't miss you if it happens . :fire: I just couldn"t miss an opening like that .
And we won't miss you if it happens . :fire: I just couldn"t miss an opening like that .

 

:laugh: Very good.. You guys are on top of your game today.. :cool:

And we won't miss you if it happens . :fire: I just couldn"t miss an opening like that .

I think the 9th Championship will not involve either cch or ncc.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.