Fantasy Baseball

Play 2 Win

Well Automatic, It would have to be more than just you and me. Where is Strike-3 and Strike3?

I'm sure UKMustangFan would also get in it. Although being in this thread would attract more of the "die-hards," I'm sure this would garner more interest in the GD forum.

How would you guys like to do it? We can put a private league on ESPN, but we would need to decide Al only, NL only or mixed and then how many teams and that kind of stuff. I would prefer a live draft because I think it is the best. We could also go with a keeper league if you guys think this might be an annual thing.

There are other options as well. We could actually meet somewhere and hold a draft using salaries and things. In that case Sportline is probably the best option.

How would you guys like to do it? We can put a private league on ESPN, but we would need to decide Al only, NL only or mixed and then how many teams and that kind of stuff. I would prefer a live draft because I think it is the best. We could also go with a keeper league if you guys think this might be an annual thing.

There are other options as well. We could actually meet somewhere and hold a draft using salaries and things. In that case Sportline is probably the best option.

I'm open for whatever, but meeting for a draft might be tough.....Not sure where everyone lives, but we could try I guess.