Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs. Pikeville Predictions

Featured Replies

What does everyone think on this one? Its Senior Night for the Tomcats, so I think the whole team will go all out, and make it 4 in a row

 

Ashland 63

Pikeville 51

With it being senior night im goin the hav to say Ashland by 10.

I have a good feeling about this game for Ashland but i dont know too much about Pikeville. Anyone on here care to share some info about their team this year?

Pikeville will be a tough foe for Ashland. They have won 9 and only lost 13. June Buchanan only beat them by 40 points. I will go out on a limb and pick Ashland since the game is at Ashland.

Pikeville is not very good this year, but has had a good game here and there! Ashland (while not great themselves) should be able to win this one no matter where it is played. If they can't then they deserve to lose!

Ashland wins easily. Raceland beat Pikeville at Pikeville.

I dont know anything about Pikeville, but the Tomcats have been playing a lot better lately. Hopefully the can send Tyler Reliford, Adam Cannoy, and Brandon Williams out with a win on their home floor!

 

Ashland 64

Pikeville 50

I'll take the Ashland Tomcats! Good Luck and Best Wishes to the Tomcat Seniors!!!!!

Pikeville will be a tough foe for Ashland. They have won 9 and only lost 13. June Buchanan only beat them by 40 points. I will go out on a limb and pick Ashland since the game is at Ashland.

 

Cmon now, play nice.

Actually, it was meant to be "tongue in cheek nice. The message was that Ashland will have absolutely no problem in winning its fourth straight game and it should be by a margin larger than that of the previous three wins added together. These wins are giving your boys some confidence as tournament time approaches. Now, I'd call that playing nice, wouldn't you?

Actually, it was meant to be "tongue in cheek nice. The message was that Ashland will have absolutely no problem in winning its fourth straight game and it should be by a margin larger than that of the previous three wins added together. These wins are giving your boys some confidence as tournament time approaches. Now, I'd call that playing nice, wouldn't you?

 

Just don't compliment Boyd Co.'s radio crew and you should be fine.

I'll take the Ashland Tomcats! Good Luck and Best Wishes to the Tomcat Seniors!!!!!

 

He is no longer the Blue Blazer! He is now the Amazing Technicolor Blazer!!!! :ylsuper:

 

The Blazer has more teams than the NCAA Tournament. We should get him to seed his favorites 1-64! :dancingpa

Ashland by 15.

Congrats to our seniors, CANNOY, RELIFORD and WILLIAMS. Good luck the rest of the season and into tournament time.

I'll take the Ashland Tomcats! Good Luck and Best Wishes to the Tomcat Seniors!!!!!

 

 

Better yet maybe it should just be Paul Blazer(I guess Maroon would still work!)! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.