Ashland vs. Pikeville Predictions

Actually, it was meant to be "tongue in cheek nice. The message was that Ashland will have absolutely no problem in winning its fourth straight game and it should be by a margin larger than that of the previous three wins added together. These wins are giving your boys some confidence as tournament time approaches. Now, I'd call that playing nice, wouldn't you?

Actually, it was meant to be "tongue in cheek nice. The message was that Ashland will have absolutely no problem in winning its fourth straight game and it should be by a margin larger than that of the previous three wins added together. These wins are giving your boys some confidence as tournament time approaches. Now, I'd call that playing nice, wouldn't you?

Just don't compliment Boyd Co.'s radio crew and you should be fine.

I'll take the Ashland Tomcats! Good Luck and Best Wishes to the Tomcat Seniors!!!!!

He is no longer the Blue Blazer! He is now the Amazing Technicolor Blazer!!!! :ylsuper:

The Blazer has more teams than the NCAA Tournament. We should get him to seed his favorites 1-64! :dancingpa