Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Glaser Field?

Featured Replies

While I think it deserves consideration and Mike certainly deserves recognition for his contributions to the St.X football program I don't think it will happen. A large donor asked that the stadium be named after Bro. Thomas More Page. Maybe another large donor can do the same for the field. But he should get something named after him before or after he retires.Ox why don't you drop some coins and have it named for Mike Glaser!

While I think it deserves consideration and Mike certainly deserves recognition for his contributions to the St.X football program I don't think it will happen. A large donor asked that the stadium be named after Bro. Thomas More Page. Maybe another large donor can do the same for the field. But he should get something named after him before or after he retires.Ox why don't you drop some coins and have it named for Mike Glaser!

 

Actually, I've already dropped a bundle, and suggested that it be named Ox's Pit, but somehow I don't think that will be approved. :lol: :cry: :lol:

Actually, I've already dropped a bundle, and suggested that it be named Ox's Pit, but somehow I don't think that will be approved. :lol: :cry: :lol:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author
Actually, I've already dropped a bundle, and suggested that it be named Ox's Pit, but somehow I don't think that will be approved. :lol: :cry: :lol:

 

I spitup my Diet Big K when I read Ox's Pit! lol

 

I think it should be called Mike Glaser Field at Brother Page CFX Stadium.

 

:thumb:

Actually, I've already dropped a bundle, and suggested that it be named Ox's Pit, but somehow I don't think that will be approved. :lol: :cry: :lol:

 

 

I thought they already named the women's lounge after you Ox? :lol: :lol:

 

 

 

BTW...I think naming it Glaser Field would be kind of cool but it is all about who's gonna drop major cash!

You know Ox...GW probably has a few million sitting around to donate :lol: :lol:

what does the CFX stand for?

  • Author

Certified Francis Xavieran

 

:thumb:

what does the CFX stand for?

 

 

Someone told me this before but I forgot :lol: :lol:

THe Stadium can be named Brother Thomas....

and the Field can be something different in my opinion

 

Mike Glaser Field

Frank Cooper Track

You know Ox...GW probably has a few million sitting around to donate :lol: :lol:

 

Since I helped get him into the Hall of Fame, the least he could do is support the Ox's Pit initiative. :banana: :D :banana:

I couldn't think of a better name than Glaser Field, for all that he has done over the years.

I couldn't think of a better name than Glaser Field, for all that he has done over the years.

Glaser field is a great idea beacuse it incorporates Bill's work as well.

Since I helped get him into the Hall of Fame, the least he could do is support the Ox's Pit initiative. :banana: :D :banana:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.