Mike Glaser Field?

andigidy

While I think it deserves consideration and Mike certainly deserves recognition for his contributions to the St.X football program I don't think it will happen. A large donor asked that the stadium be named after Bro. Thomas More Page. Maybe another large donor can do the same for the field. But he should get something named after him before or after he retires.Ox why don't you drop some coins and have it named for Mike Glaser!

While I think it deserves consideration and Mike certainly deserves recognition for his contributions to the St.X football program I don't think it will happen. A large donor asked that the stadium be named after Bro. Thomas More Page. Maybe another large donor can do the same for the field. But he should get something named after him before or after he retires.Ox why don't you drop some coins and have it named for Mike Glaser!

Actually, I've already dropped a bundle, and suggested that it be named Ox's Pit, but somehow I don't think that will be approved. :lol: :cry: :lol:

Actually, I've already dropped a bundle, and suggested that it be named Ox's Pit, but somehow I don't think that will be approved. :lol: :cry: :lol:

I spitup my Diet Big K when I read Ox's Pit! lol

I think it should be called Mike Glaser Field at Brother Page CFX Stadium.

:thumb:

I thought they already named the women's lounge after you Ox? :lol: :lol:

BTW...I think naming it Glaser Field would be kind of cool but it is all about who's gonna drop major cash!