November 9, 201312 yr We have a Marcus Lee sighting. Comes in and scores immediately. 29-19. Lee is earning his minutes. Randle still lost.
November 9, 201312 yr Author I don't mind the foul calls. The hacking has to be reeled in somehow. Also, there are some funny tweets about them too. :lol2:
November 9, 201312 yr Author Cal has gone fairly lengthy stretch of a lineup sans Dakari & Willie. Lee with a putback. He's playing well.
November 9, 201312 yr I could hit 10-19 in my snowsuit. Holding your Red Ryder BB gun in your left hand.
November 9, 201312 yr Author Holding your Red Ryder BB gun in your left hand. Ralphie has the gun. I have the zeppelin.
November 9, 201312 yr Cal has gone fairly lengthy stretch of a lineup sans Dakari & Willie. Lee with a putback. He's playing well. Love having Lee being able to come off the bench. This team is deeeep actually at least in the paint they are. I'm thinking it's realllly going to pay off in the second half.
November 9, 201312 yr I thought the annoucers were joking when they said you could see a game with 50 fouls in it.
November 9, 201312 yr Author But hits the second. 38-26. 2:04. Dakari replaces Lee, who gets a nice ovation. Well deserved.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.