Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Jets Updates

Featured Replies

Are you saying this after that awesome play Bernard just made?

 

No I'm saying this after I look at my fantasy football lineup.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's pathetic play calling. Run it again goofballs.

 

And if pass, at least play action and hit the TE ( that play is always there ).

I have no problem with bengals

Going for it, I do however have a problem with Green-Ellis not getting 6 inches on 2 carries.

Just when I thought Dalton has made me look like a fool this year he goes and makes a very Daltoness type of play lol

Just when I thought Dalton has made me look like a fool this year he goes and makes a very Daltoness type of play lol

 

He's starting to be Romo-like. Great stats but stupid mistakes.

RayMal likes 4p starts also :thumb:. Best hit I've seen him make in two seasons. So that was why we didn't draft an LB....sorry gang, I couldn't help it!

Tate is like a buzz kill when it comes to the Bengals. Whenever you start feeling good about the team along comes Tate returning a kick to put a damper on the festivities.

Dalton heard you Hellbird and made a great pass to Sanu. Gruden heard you and not so much on the trickeration.....lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.