Has the bottom fallen out at Trigg County?

Figs

I was wondering the same thing, but then again, one loss was to University Heights, another was at Webster County (which has been on a roll) and another was to Clarksville, which is 21-3 acccording to CoachT.com.

It isn't as if the Wildcats aren't having to make some major adjustments and not as if they're losing to cupcakes. I'd say the jury is still out.

I was wondering the same thing, but then again, one loss was to University Heights, another was at Webster County (which has been on a roll) and another was to Clarksville, which is 21-3 acccording to CoachT.com.

It isn't as if the Wildcats aren't having to make some major adjustments and not as if they're losing to cupcakes. I'd say the jury is still out.

:thumb: :thumb:

The chances of them beating UHA now are slim to none. Slim being the fact that its questionable how healthy Josh Mack is.
They only lost to UHA 68-62 in the All A regional finals, battling back from a big first-quarter deficit.

On the right night, the Wildcats could beat UHA. But no one knows where the team is mentally right now, and where they will be in March.