Weakest schedule in the 14 th

I have been crunching some numbers based on opp win/loss ave and not counting Riverside. I was wondering if anyone in the 14 th pads thier recored with a lot of cupcakes? I should have some results soon. One thing if your district is seeded then you have to play each team in your district twice and that can effect your opp win/loss ave. up or down.

I have been crunching some numbers based on opp win/loss ave and not counting Riverside. I was wondering if anyone in the 14 th pads thier recored with a lot of cupcakes? I should have some results soon. One thing if your district is seeded then you have to play each team in your district twice and that can effect your opp win/loss ave. up or down.

The 53rd voted this week to seed and all teams will have to play each other two games next year. JBS voted to seed last year and 3 other teams voted it down. I dont think it should be an option in any district to seed of not.

Most teams have scheduled pretty competive schedules outside any distrcit requirements. Some teams may have played some easier games because of long term commitments. A team may have stepped its game up the next level but still committed to old foes.

The 53rd voted this week to seed and all teams will have to play each other two games next year. JBS voted to seed last year and 3 other teams voted it down. I dont think it should be an option in any district to seed of not.

Well it is about time the 53rd seeded now all is left is the 54 and 55. The only bad thing is you have to play everyone twice and some teams you are better off not to play because it isnt helping you much. But I am all for seeding.