Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14th Region Rankings

Featured Replies

After 2/10 games any changes in everyones feelings

  • Author

Here is my list and these may change daily in this region.

1. Lee

2. Leslie

3. PCC

4. Estill

5. Hazard

6. JBS

7. Knott

8. Buckhorn

9. LCC

10. Jackson City

11. Powell County

12. Cordia

13. Breathitt Co

14. Owsley Co

15. Jenkins

16. Wolfe Co

17. Riverside Christian

1. Hazard

2. Lee

3. Leslie

4. PCC

5. Estill

6. KCC

7. JBS

8. Buckhorn

9. LCC

10. Jackson City

11. Powell

12. Cordia

13. Owsley

14. Breathitt

15. Wolfe

16. Jenkins

17. Riverside

1. Hazard

2. Lee

3. Leslie

4. PCC

5. Estill

6. KCC

7. JBS

8. Buckhorn

9. LCC

10. Jackson City

11. Powell

12. Cordia

13. Owsley

14. Breathitt

15. Wolfe

16. Jenkins

17. Riverside

 

I like Hazard and think they have a good coach and a good team but I dont think that they could be #1 in the region with all the losses they have. I'm not saying they are not good but just not in that spot. I think Lee would probably have to be #1 until they get beat and someone shows me different.JMIO

From here on out I don't really think that it would be considered and upset if any of the top 10 beat any of the others in the top 10. Consistency is a big factor. Several teams have lost key players lately and that really mixes things up.

 

1. Lee

2. PCC

3. Leslie

4. Knott

5. Hazard

6. Estill

7. Jackson City

8. JBS

9. Buckhorn

10. Cordia

11. Breathitt Co

12. LCC

13. Powell County

14. Jenkins

15. Owsley Co

16. Wolfe Co

17. Riverside Christian

I like Hazard and think they have a good coach and a good team but I dont think that they could be #1 in the region with all the losses they have. I'm not saying they are not good but just not in that spot. I think Lee would probably have to be #1 until they get beat and someone shows me different.JMIO
KCC beat Lee Sorry, maybe you knew that.

1. Lee Co

2. Leslie

3. June Buchanan

4. Hazard

5. PCC

6. Knott

7. LCC

8. Buckhorn

9. Jackson City

10. Estill

11. Cordia

12.Jenkins

13. Powell

14.Owsley

15.Wolfe

16.Breathitt

17.RC

My list as of 2-10-06

 

1. Leslie Co

2. PCC

3. Lee Co

4. Estill Co

5. Hazard

6. KCC

7. LCC

8. JBS

9. Buckhorn

10. Jackson City

11. Powell County

12. Cordia

13. Breathitt Co

14. Owsley Co

15. Wolfe Co

16. Jenkins

17. Riverside Christian

Top Players as of 2-10-06

 

F Gilbert Wolfe Co.

F Bailey PCC

C Morgan Leslie Co.

G Amis PCC

G Stepp JBS

 

F Day Leslie Co.

F Dixon Estill Co.

C Rich Lee Co.

G Smith Owsley Co.

G Hicks Hazard

 

F Kelly PCC

F Warren LCC

C Gay Buckhorn

G Howard Jackson City

G Stamper KCC

My list is as follows:

1. Lee

2. Knott

3. PCC

4. Leslie

5. Estill

6. Hazard

7. Jackson City

8. Buckhorn

9. JBS

10. LCC

11. Powell County

12. Cordia

13. Breathitt Co

14. Jenkins

15. Owsley.

16. Wolfe Co

17. Riverside Christian

 

Again, all these teams are really close. Knott I moved to #2 because they beat both Lee and PCC, but they have struggled some early in the season as well.

KCC beat Lee Sorry, maybe you knew that.

 

I was actually referring to recent games starting with the All A. I do however think that these list are just everyones opinion and that any top 10 team could beat another on any night. I have never seen this region this well balanced. There will not be very many easy district games played in the tourney.

you have too put Knott above lee and Perry because they beat them both.

  • Author
KCC beat Lee Sorry, maybe you knew that.

Yes, Owsley beat JBS Not sure you knew that

1. Hazard

2. Leslie

3. PCC

4. Lee

5. Estill

6. Buckhorn

7. JBS

8. LCC

9. Knott

10. Jackson City

11. Cordia

12. Owsley

13. Powell

14. Jenkins

15. Breathitt

16. Wolfe

17. Riverside

you have too put Knott above lee and Perry because they beat them both.

 

Knott has been playing better lately but they still have a losing record. I'm going to give them a couple more games before I think they are in the top 5. I just dont think they can be put in the top 5 with a losing record.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.