Bishop Brossart 4 Boone County 3 (Boys)

cjjennings

Boone Co. takes the early lead 1-0 but Brossart comes right back to tie. Boone again takes the lead 2-1 and Brossart evens the score. After Brossart scores in the 2nd half to take a 3-2 lead, Boone fires one in to even it yet again. Brossart scores with less than a minute left to get the win. Jacob Jennings scores a hat trick for Brossart. Hopefully a Boone parent can add more detail from the Boone side.

A Very good week.......Beating NCC/Boone i the same week may have pushed them into the NKY #1 in my eyes

They also lost to Scott 1-0 I think. That takes them down a notch given the pounding that Scott has taken at the hands of some other teams but maybe Scott didn't have injuries to two of their only quality players at the time.

You can make the argument for other teams like CCH who has beaten NCC and Highlands recently.........but tied a terrible Connor team. There is no clear #1 in my opinion.

You can make the argument for other teams like CCH who has beaten NCC and Highlands recently.........but tied a terrible Connor team. There is no clear #1 in my opinion.

CCH is playing much better now than when they played Conner(?). Still, no team is ever out of it against them.

They also lost to Scott 1-0 I think. That takes them down a notch given the pounding that Scott has taken at the hands of some other teams but maybe Scott didn't have injuries to two of their only quality players at the time.

No love for the Stangs?

No love for the Stangs?

Brossart is OK.......just like the other top 4 or 5 teams in N. Ky. No great teams in the area this year I don't think. I would say that Brossart has played a pretty weak schedule compared to someone like Boone Co., CCH or Ryle. They have beaten NCC and Boone so obviously they are pretty good but I don't think you can anoint any team in N. Ky. a clear #1.

Brossart is OK.......just like the other top 4 or 5 teams in N. Ky. No great teams in the area this year I don't think. I would say that Brossart has played a pretty weak schedule compared to someone like Boone Co., CCH or Ryle. They have beaten NCC and Boone so obviously they are pretty good but I don't think you can anoint any team in N. Ky. a clear #1.

I would agree with you. Top 4 or 5 teams are fairly equal.