Fairdale @ St. Xavier

Fairdale at St. Xavier  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Fairdale at St. Xavier

• Fairdale (0-2)
    • St. Xavier (2-1)

This a good reason to schedule a game like this. It allows for coaches test some different players and allow for a "Team" focus a little bit more.

I remember when Atherton and Iroquois were in our district and the games were back to back. Those two weeks were just like summer practice in terms of focusing on us as a team.

BREAKING: Noah Houk has been taking 1st team reps leading to this week's game. Coach Wolford says the QB position is up for grabs.

:popcorn:

TRANSLATION: We just lost a game, the base is getting restless, I helped them shove my predecessor off the cliff, I'd better say something to appease them.

I would pay real money to be a fly on the wall if Wolford ever benches his QB when he lets his QB coach know.

TRANSLATION: We just lost a game, the base is getting restless, I helped them shove my predecessor off the cliff, I'd better say something to appease them.

I would pay real money to be a fly on the wall if Wolford ever benches his QB when he lets his QB coach know.

That would be a very interesting conversation to be in the room for. I'm sure he knows this but Browning Nagel has make sure not to let his father instincts get in the way of his football coaching. If his son isn't getting it done then other options have to be considered.

The defense is where a whole bunch of errors need to be corrected or changes made. Are that not any offensive plays that could possible push some of the DBs for starting roles. Or have changes been made through out the first 3 games already?

Avid I'm sure you have better insight about personnel changes on both sides of the ball.

Also, what's the official word on Purcell?

That would be a very interesting conversation to be in the room for. I'm sure he knows this but Browning Nagel has make sure not to let his father instincts get in the way of his football coaching. If his son isn't getting it done then other options have to be considered.

The defense is where a whole bunch of errors need to be corrected or changes made. Are that not any offensive plays that could possible push some of the DBs for starting roles. Or have changes been made through out the first 3 games already?

Avid I'm sure you have better insight about personnel changes on both sides of the ball.

Also, what's the official word on Purcell?

MRI today. X-ray came back no broken bones.