Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sad Day for Softball

Featured Replies

I think everyone saw it coming but softball/baseball was once again help out of the 2020 and 24 Olympic games.

 

Unfortunately softball needs the Olympic's way more than the Olympic's need softball. The top players can make so much more money with the Olympics. A lot of players have to go over seas to play now and work and play in the NPF to try and make a nice living. Very few of the top players can afford to work year round on their game. I know the NPF has talked about expanding but with players not able to decedicate 100% of their time to the league I am not sure it will ever really take off.

Once again the "communist" sports rule. I don't get it.:no:

I want softball back in as much as you guys, but I can't argue wrestling being the choice.

  • Author
I want softball back in as much as you guys, but I can't argue wrestling being the choice.

 

Hard to leave wrestling out for sure but still sucks for the softball world.

Wrestling belongs in the Olympics before baseball/softball. But no reason that there has to be a billion medals in kayaking and rhythmic gymnastics when baseball/softball would only award three.

  • Author
Wrestling belongs in the Olympics before baseball/softball. But no reason that there has to be a billion medals in kayaking and rhythmic gymnastics when baseball/softball would only award three.

 

I could be wrong but I thought I read bc of the number of athletes not the amount of medals.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.