Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Bears updates

Featured Replies

Our secondary is the weak link on this team.

  • Replies 140
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During the commercial I switched to the Vikings game, I really like their new helmets, matte finish. I think the flat matte look is pretty sharp for football helmets.

Wow, I'd love to be a QB throwing against the Bengals secondary

great play by Gresham, should of been tackled for a loss but fought for 5 yards and close to a 1st down

Green is just a stud

 

Only guy I'd take over him is Calvin Johnson.

Tillman with his second INT of the game.

I really wish the Bengals would find a replacement for Peko. I get so tired of RB's running right past him.

What idots calls for a reverse when you are pinned back deep in your end of the field?

That was an NFL QB big boy throw by Dalton on the 20 yard out to Green.

I agree.

 

Dalton really looks good with his deep throws today. Something he deffinatley needed to wrk on this off season. And now another great throw for a TD

I am thinking the Bengals need to start their drives inside the 10 yardline. anywhere else on the field their drives stall. lol

I agree.

 

Dalton really looks good with his deep throws today. Something he deffinatley needed to wrk on this off season. And now another great throw for a TD

 

And on queu, Dalton to Green on the 45 yard TD pass. Tillman on the sideline, Green into the end zone.

LOL did that safety ever bite hard on the pump fake that was text book

Anyone else wish that drive would of started inside the 10? lol

Why didn't they run the ball to run the clock out on 2nd down?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.