Fairview 56 Raceland 48

Tough game by both teams. It was even closer than the final score. Eagles made their free throws at the end when the Rams were fouling. Fairview played great defense. They limited Rams to only 8 free throw attempts. :thumb: Fairview only commits ( I think) 10 total fouls for the game on their home floor. Only 4 the entire second half( and yes, Raceland was going inside with the ball too.). :confused:

Tough game by both teams. It was even closer than the final score. Eagles made their free throws at the end when the Rams were fouling. Fairview played great defense. They limited Rams to only 8 free throw attempts. :thumb: Fairview only commits ( I think) 10 total fouls for the game on their home floor. Only 4 the entire second half( and yes, Raceland was going inside with the ball too.). :confused:

Statmaster,

I agree,Both teams played a tough and rough game.

Rams are 7 of 8 from the line....

Eagles are 21 of 24....

I know the Rams began fouling at the end but

the Eagles shot triple the amount of Free throws.

Go figure....

All 5 Ram Starters scored. Very balanced night.

Congrats to Fairview and good game for the Rams...

Up next for Ram Fans Home vs. Elliott Co. Friday night.

I found it amusing that the Raceland fans and cheerleaders kept chanting Raceland Football throughout the game rather than cheering the basketball team on. Raceland has dominated the series in football but to my knowledge the Eagles have whipped the Rams in football the last three out of four years and last year barely got by the Eagles 7-6.

Hats off to Thomas Tolliver!!!! Great floor game and Alex Barker was clearly frustrated. I wish Thomas was several inches taller beacuse he would be a major D1 football player. Great competitor and he has been a joy to watch the last couple of years.

Thomas Tolliver is probably the best natural PG in the region. He made the BGP 1st team ALL ATHLETE team....what he can do on the court and gridiron are exceptional...big time quicks.

Not to mention he stole a stupid amount of bases in baseball last year. Over 50 I believe.

Quote=Thomas Tolliver is probably the best natural PG in the region. He made the BGP 1st team ALL ATHLETE team....what he can do on the court and gridiron are exceptional...big time quicks.

Not to mention he stole a stupid amount of bases in baseball last year. Over 50 I believe.

100% Correct....

No one and I mean no one deserves more praise than this young

man.

He is Hands down one of the best and has the attitude and manners

to go along with it.

Just one top notch kid.....

Thomas Tolliver is a heck of an athlete and he does deserve all the credit that is brougth his way. He did a great job on Barker, Alex did not score until in the fourth when he was sent to the foul line. Kudos to Tolliver on a great defensive game.

The game was alot closer than the score ended up being. Going into the fourth the game was even at 34-34, and with :30 left in the game it was only a 3 point difference. Great job to both teams. It was an awesome atmosphere, both teams brought a good pep section along with pep bands, if one didnt know they would think it was march already. A great game to watch.

I found it amusing that the Raceland fans and cheerleaders kept chanting Raceland Football throughout the game rather than cheering the basketball team on. Raceland has dominated the series in football but to my knowledge the Eagles have whipped the Rams in football the last three out of four years and last year barely got by the Eagles 7-6.

Hats off to Thomas Tolliver!!!! Great floor game and Alex Barker was clearly frustrated. I wish Thomas was several inches taller beacuse he would be a major D1 football player. Great competitor and he has been a joy to watch the last couple of years.

Don't be tryin' to get some of my props here on preps, Tubbyball. There is only one TBF.