Campbell Co. 86 Deming 34

Camels dominated the game. Deming minus three players (1 sick, 1 injured, 1 acedemic). Camels led in scoring by Brett White with 14 in limited playing time.

All but one player scored on the camels roster! JV and Varsity!

This was exactly like a practice for Campbell County. I don't know why the game was scheduled by Deming anyway. Stupid if you ask me.......and I am a Deming alum. I can't believe that Campbell County has a losing record. They looked pretty good last night.

Its a Region game what's wrong with it being played? What good comes from it you ask? Well first of all just to add some perspective although it has no relevence on the game. Deming played within single digits of another upper tier Region school in Montgomery Co. Deming is trying to make their schedule more competive to build their program, whats wrong with that. As for the Camels playing the game, everyone got to play. Adds game experience to the bench and the starters get a nice rest. And who would have thought it would be a 52 point margin. A blowout, say 30 maybe 40 point yes. And didn't someone mention that Deming had three players out? Maybe not a factor on them getting a W but defeniently added to the margin of defeat.