Nelson County 51 Bardstown 48

Major upset as the cross-town rival Cardinals knock off Class A champ Bardstown. Though I'm sure the Tigers are tired, long-time N.C.H.S. coach Minor Harmon has a great game plan against Calhoun. Reflective of the on-any-given-day type of competition in the 5th. The Cardinal no-names led by Jessie Beavers and Kelly Hagan, great win for them. First district loss for Tigers and first loss period in 15 games. NCHS moves to 10-11, 3-3 in district.

Major upset as the cross-town rival Cardinals knock off Class A champ Bardstown. Though I'm sure the Tigers are tired, long-time N.C.H.S. coach Minor Harmon has a great game plan against Calhoun. Reflective of the on-any-given-day type of competition in the 5th. The Cardinal no-names led by Jessie Beavers and Kelly Hagan, great win for them. First district loss for Tigers and first loss period in 15 games. NCHS moves to 10-11, 3-3 in district.

Cardinal no names? Neel and Calhoun were shut down tonight. Neel did absolutely nothing. Grvaes stepped up for the Tigers. Devin Wheatly knocks down 2 big free throws with seven seconds left

I understand, Bardstown starts 5 seniors I believe but have a VERY talent underclass, especially in the junior and freshman class.

Yes, Graves (Jr.), Vinny Calhoun (Jr.), Korey Hall, all come back with a significant amount of playing experience. Don't know about freshmen class, who is in it?

Yes, Graves (Jr.), Vinny Calhoun (Jr.), Korey Hall, all come back with a significant amount of playing experience. Don't know about freshmen class, who is in it?

Talented bunch of boys headlined by RaShaun Phillips who was rated a top 5 sophomore in the state this year at the beginning

I saw Bardstown in the all A 3 times and was VERY impressed. What excactly was the game plan from Nelson Co?

I saw Bardstown in the all A 3 times and was VERY impressed. What excactly was the game plan from Nelson Co?

Slow it down and dont try to run w/ the tigers. Contain Calhoun and Neel. I cant remember Neel scoring but 2 points. Calhoun had around 12 i believe and hit a big 3 to tie it w/ 1 minutes left but couldnt get one off at the end of regulation thanks to good D by J.C Splading

Slow it down and dont try to run w/ the tigers. Contain Calhoun and Neel. I cant remember Neel scoring but 2 points. Calhoun had around 12 i believe and hit a big 3 to tie it w/ 1 minutes left but couldnt get one off at the end of regulation thanks to good D by J.C Splading

Also sounded to me like Nelson County was very effective at rebounding so that the Tigers were not getting very many second chance baskets. In the All-A, the Tigers were actually out-rebounding taller teams and getting a lot of second-chance baskets. Did not seem that way tonight. Announcer kept saying, "Beavers comes down with it" over and over.