Best Defender in NKY

cjjennings

Watching the Brossart Scott game tonight made me wonder. Who, in your opinion, is the best defender in NKY and why? What types of things does this defender do that makes him the best in the area. It doesn't matter to me where the NKY line is drawn; Pendleton, Walton, Bracken, wherever.

Having only witnessed 2 games so far this year I do not have an opinion of who the better defenders are. All I can tell you is that they do not play for Pendleton County. I showed up 5 minutes late for the Pendleton County vs. Brossart game and Brossart was already up 2. By the end of the quarter Brossart was up at least 5-0 and starters were already taking shade on the sidelines. Forwards Jennings, Berkemeyer and company moved the ball at will against the Pendleton County defenders and it did not stop when coach Goller moved his defensive kids to the front line as well as numerous under class-men.

P-County was without one of their top players who recently blew out his ACL, I believe, but I think he was a striker. The final was 8-0.