CovCath 63 NewCath 45

CovCath beats New Cath in blow out at CovCath tonight. The game like the score reads was never close, but NewCath had to be tired from it's week of playing in the All "A" last week. Danny Noll was the star of the game tonight with another great game.

I think this is the real NCC. The played their best ball last week when they had to.

Tired, sure they have to be. But to get beat by almost 20... tiredness doesn't make up for that. I wasn't able to make the game. How were the cheering sections? NCC usually has one of the better ones in the area, I was looking forward to seeing them.

I think this is the real NCC. The played their best ball last week when they had to.

This is a decent rivalry, probably not the biggest but how do you not get fired up for this game? Detzel being a former CCH player should have had his team ready for this. The All A loss is a thing of the past, get over it and start looking to the 9th region opponents.

-Cheering sections both way down.

-Stats:

Noll- 14 pts and 6 rebounds.

TJ- 11 points and a few great assists.

Schult- 10 points, actually looked to score a few times..

-Kiernan couldn't have had more than 10 points, Young and Schult did a good job on him. Beuter and Guesenhues (SP?) had a lot of turnovers.

-Neither team could buy a bucket in the 1st quarter.

-Here is a first for the year- at one point Coach L had all 5 starters out (at the start of the 2nd quarter) Finally some usage of the depth.