Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September Sports Gambling 2013

Featured Replies

So I guess the key is to not post my pick. I had the Bengals last night. :lol2:

 

I thought for sure Pitt was going to Moose me.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
What is a good online gambling site?

I use Betus.com, never had any problems with them. If you decide to open an account, let me know beforehand and I will give you my info, as I could get a referral bonus.

  • Author
Royals, A's, & Bengals under

2-1

22-17

I use Betus.com, never had any problems with them. If you decide to open an account, let me know beforehand and I will give you my info, as I could get a referral bonus.

 

All right. I plan to open an account somewhere soon so I will let you know.

  • Author

No locals or wanting to bet props, etc.?

  • Author

ALERT: The Mets have officially hit rockbottom and now have added Aaron Harang to their rotation that includes DiceK. Harangatang pitches tonight!

^ thanks for the heads up.

 

Cain only -150. What the heck?

  • Author

I am not for sure, I am kind of mad the Mets didn't call me. I ain't much worse than Harangatang or Dice K! HAHA

  • Author

Giants

Royals

Cardinals

  • Author

WOW, how did the Mets pull that one out. I hit 2 of 3 and was stunned!

  • Author

Cards first 5 innings, Oswalt has stunk all season when healthy enough to take the mound.

  • Author

Rocks beating up the Cards early, but I'd guess they will hit Oswalt sooner or later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.