Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September Sports Gambling 2013

Featured Replies

Start the month out with the KC Royals.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Start the month out with the KC Royals.

Winner!

1-0

  • Author

Getting as many possible bets I can on the Braves today.

Also taking Mariners thinking Felix bounces back.

I took the Braves too, Also got Fl State -10.

  • Author

I took Braves ml, -1.5&-2.5, Braves over 4.5, total rhe over 27. Also had Braves first five innings.

  • Author

Hit them all on the Braves and lost w/ Felix.

I can't Dice K getting another start, he has lost it.

  • Author

D-Backs

Giants

Royals

  • Author

1-2 last night

3-3 for the month now

I can't see not betting the Cards tonight.

  • Author

Pitching change in Colorado: Volquez for Ryu, now I love this matchup for Jorge De La Rosa & the Rocks!

  • Author

2-0 last night, 5-3 for Sept.

I like the NFL game over the total tonight, better bet it before it goes to 49 or higher if you can.

  • Author

Easy winner on the OVER last night!!!!!!!!!!!!

6-3 for Sept.

I thought for sure after that dropped TD on the INT - Baltimore was gonna find a way to backdoor that game.

  • Author

Baseball- Cards

Football-nothing really standing out early to me, but I'm playing Cincy and Tenn. over.

  • Author

2-1

8-4 for the month

  • Author

Sunday baseball-Cleveland

NFL: Chicago over, Dallas over

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.