Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September Sports Gambling 2013

Featured Replies

  • Author

12-9 for the month

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knew I should have played the under tonight. Seemed too easy.

  • Author

I did but didn't get to post, but I am going to play the under in every Thursday night game the rest of the season.

  • Author

Cardinals tonight

I gotta go with UL and Bama tomorrow. I think A&M will get killed in the trenches.

  • Author
Cardinals tonight

Winner, 13-9 for the month.

  • Author
Bowling Green

UL

Bama

UL Monroe

 

I saw lots on BG today, kind of scares me.

  • Author

BG +3

Ark -24

UCLA +3

MIDDLED UK/UL @14 & 17

  • Author

Hit the middle ! 15-11 for the month

Took brutal losses yesterday. :irked:

 

What you working with today BS?

  • Author

Not big on anything today, but a big card.

NFL: Baltimore, Carolina, KC, Tenn., Indy, KC over, Philly over

MLB: Atlanta under, SF, TB

  • Author

5-5 overall

20-16 for the month.

  • Author

Royals, A's, & Bengals under

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.