Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Monroe County @ Wayne County Predictions

Who wins? Monroe or Wayne 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins? Monroe or Wayne

    • Monroe County
      16%
    • Wayne County
      83%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think takes this Game?

  • Author

A friend said it best today..."There is a lot of people Hoping we will win, then there is the rest of us that Expect us to win!!!"

 

Well said....I am the later of the two!

Wayne Co. 21-14.

I think will be a great matchup. I think Wayne Co wins 28-21.

  • Author

I feel if Monroe keeps this as close as everyone else thinks its a good night for this very young group of boys! I expect them to Win but reality is Wayne is a very good ball club and will be tough this year...should be a great opening night of the season!!!

This will be a hard game for the young Falcons to win. On one side you have a team ready to build on last years success (Wayne) with pretty much the same cast and script, on the other side you have a team with somewhat of a new identity (Monroe) and a new script, this early in the season I think the logical choice would be Wayne, but I think if Monroe can keep it close it will be a very good indication of good things to come this year.

 

Wayne 20

Monroe 22

 

Go Roe Go

I think Wayne County takes this one. Great opener for both teams. Cardinals 28-21.

A game I plan to keep tabs on... hopefully someone can keep us updated

 

Wayne County 34

Monroe County 21

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.