Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone been to Miller Park?

Featured Replies

That's on my list as well as Detroit,Colorado,Baltimore and Pittsburgh

 

Living in Detroit I can tell you that is the best stadium I've been to. Very Nice. Pittsburgh stadium was a little over hyped. I like both Detroit and the Brewers more. What made Pitt the best overall experience though was the things to do surronding the stadium.

I've been to Miller Park. It is a nice park, but pretty similar to several other parks (Arizona's comes to mind). It is very nice & fan friendly, though.

 

It is an odd location. When we went (probably 6 years ago), downtown Milwaukee was really struggling. We stayed downtown, but we weren't able to find many good bars or restaurants in the downtown setting. We went to the Miller Distribution center, which was very cool (even if you're not a light beer guy). It's a reasonable road trip from the NKY area and you can always hit up Chicago as well.

 

We struggled at first as well to find somewhere to go. Then we found a bar doing dollar drafts and free shuttle rides to the game. From that point on, Game on.

  • Author

Will be flying there, trying to decide now on a hotel that will shuttle me from the airport as well as to and from games. Has anyone stayed near Miller Park that could recommend one, there's about 4 that I can find, all pretty expensive, but worth not having to drive.

Any specific reason to fly as opposed to drive? Seems you'd save a good chunk of money driving.

  • Author
Any specific reason to fly as opposed to drive? Seems you'd save a good chunk of money driving.

 

Stressful, time consuming,traffic delays,wrecks,road rage,GPS leading you down a wrong road,parking. The old adage,'why drive when you could be driven' would apply to me. Some people are just natural at driving to places they've never been before without any problems or stress whatsoever. I envy them. I'm the guy that would take a wrong turn in the mountains and be snow bound till I was found or eaten,lol.

Had a good time there a couple years ago. Saw Reds beat Brewers in 10. Very nice stadium. Reminded me somewhat of Seattle's ballpark.

Stressful, time consuming,traffic delays,wrecks,road rage,GPS leading you down a wrong road,parking. The old adage,'why drive when you could be driven' would apply to me. Some people are just natural at driving to places they've never been before without any problems or stress whatsoever. I envy them. I'm the guy that would take a wrong turn in the mountains and be snow bound till I was found or eaten,lol.

If I grew up in a age without Google maps I'd be a hermit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.