Opening weekend Deer season

I feed the deer in my yard, My son did over 2 grand damage to one of them I fed by running into her on the road behind the house.

I do not hunt my 'pets' but I have a farm and they become dinner to me come November if they stroll past my stand on a cold winters day.

Mine was 8 grand.

• 3 weeks later...
I feed the deer in my yard, My son did over 2 grand damage to one of them I fed by running into her on the road behind the house.

I do not hunt my 'pets' but I have a farm and they become dinner to me come November if they stroll past my stand on a cold winters day.

So you must name your yard deer right ? That's the only way they can be pets....let me know next time you are out of town, I don't mind hunting off your deck ! :dancingpa

• 4 weeks later...
So you must name your yard deer right ? That's the only way they can be pets....let me know next time you are out of town, I don't mind hunting off your deck ! :dancingpa

I only name chickens! If they open knife hunting season I may take one of the does. I can now get within 5 feet of her when I bring down the bucket of corn.