Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walter Williams - Black Sabotage

Featured Replies

Are you sure it is higher? I can't tell if it is worse or better. I remember it was really bad when I was growing up. Seems calmer now.

 

Honestly, I think you hear more about black-on-black crime now only because of Obama being in office, where conservatives have taken him to task over "not doing anything about the problem" in the black community.

 

Things are definitely more calm than 20-30 years ago. Sure, Chicago has its issues, but it's a city of several million people, and that kind of stuff happens. Other big cities have their ebbs and flows in violence. Seems LA is much calmer, and NYC is definitely so.

  • Author
Honestly, I think you hear more about black-on-black crime now only because of Obama being in office, where conservatives have taken him to task over "not doing anything about the problem" in the black community.

 

Things are definitely more calm than 20-30 years ago. Sure, Chicago has its issues, but it's a city of several million people, and that kind of stuff happens. Other big cities have their ebbs and flows in violence. Seems LA is much calmer, and NYC is definitely so.

 

Things are definitely more calm than when I was a kid. I grew up in a town just ouside Cleveland, and I remember some pretty bad times. When the whole bussing thing started it got very violent. There were many school riots, and people got hurt. I haven't seen or heard any of that stuff in over 30 years.

 

I don't blame Obama at all. It's not his fault. And, while I don't agree with him politcally, I truly hope that young black people look at him as an example of what to aspire to.

Honestly, I think you hear more about black-on-black crime now only because of Obama being in office, where conservatives have taken him to task over "not doing anything about the problem" in the black community.

 

Things are definitely more calm than 20-30 years ago. Sure, Chicago has its issues, but it's a city of several million people, and that kind of stuff happens. Other big cities have their ebbs and flows in violence. Seems LA is much calmer, and NYC is definitely so.

 

Exaclty what I was thinking. These videos are old. :D

 

 

 

[video=youtube_share;MmX5TgWsfEQ]

Man, those take me back. I think I may still have the cassingle — remember those? — of "We're All In The Same Gang."

Man, those take me back. I think I may still have the cassingle — remember those? — of "We're All In The Same Gang."

 

Hell yeah. I still have a cassingle or two that I can't play because I can't find anything that plays tapes. :lol:

Man, those take me back. I think I may still have the cassingle — remember those? — of "We're All In The Same Gang."
Cassingles.......wow, I had forgotten about those.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.